A companion for life
We think of ourselves as a supportive partner to local people. Not only do we frequently have several generations of families returning to us, but our services reflect the cycle of life. Whether you are buying your first home; setting up your Will or handling the probate for a family member; we are here for you.
‘’They made us feel as though we were the only client and always took the time to explain things to us we didn’t understand. We’re just sad we didn’t find you sooner’’.
Based in South Street in the heart of Epsom, we are easy to find and even easier to approach. There is no need to feel daunted or worried thanks to our personal, friendly and professional style.
Get in contact with BWTLAW through our online form: www.bwtlaw.co.uk/contact
Why BWT Law?
- Convenient central Epsom location
- Small high street firm where you’ll have access to your named Solicitor throughout your case
- High level of expertise and experience held in broad range of legal services
- Principle of the firm is to ensure clients are fully informed about their cases with jargon free, clear and thorough explanations
- Sensitive and empathetic approach
- Highly efficient with strong and longstanding knowledge of the local area
- Upfront and transparent costs wherever possible
I recently needed some advice on a difficult commercial property matter and I was most impressed with the clear and concise response I received from Loraine Sinclair, and I would happily recommend Loraine to any other commercial or residential landlord.